How do I add images to my PDF??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add images to my PDF??

I see other answers to this saying go to Home > Image Annotation, but I have no "Image Annotation" option. Can't seem to find any options to add images under other menu items either. Any ideas?
    Attached is a pic of my ribbon bar.
    Version: 4.1.1.1123

psommerfeld
    There is the only way to add images to PDF so far is to create a stamp with your image pdf file, no other format supported on Reader for mac.
    You can try our Phantom for Mac with 14 days free trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy_Chen View Post
      psommerfeld
      There is the only way to add images to PDF so far is to create a stamp with your image pdf file, no other format supported on Reader for mac.
      You can try our Phantom for Mac with 14 days free trial.
      Oh, so it's available on the PC version?

Comment

psommerfeld
        Like I said, Phantom for mac supporting to add image but Reader was not.
        Reader is a free application that only supports the basic capability to view and read files, but Phantom is more powerful for edit and contains all the Reader functions. So you can give it a try by downloading from here:https://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/pub/...L10N.Setup.pkg
        Also, check the attached show up how to add image on Phantom.

Attached Files

Comment

Follow these steps to import and place an image on a PDF:
          1. Open the PDF file on which you want to place the image.
          2. Choose Tools—>Advanced Editing—>Touchup Object Tool.
          3. Right-click and choose Place Image
          4. A standard file dialog will appear:
          5. Select an image file and click Open.
            roadside assistance

Comment

I was asking if the PC (Windows) version of Foxit Reader has the Image Annotation feature. I checked a possibly older version for Windows (ver 9.4.1.x) and it does have the Image Annotation feature and it worked great!

Thanks, Peter

Originally posted by Roy_Chen View Post
            psommerfeld
            Like I said, Phantom for mac supporting to add image but Reader was not.
            Reader is a free application that only supports the basic capability to view and read files, but Phantom is more powerful for edit and contains all the Reader functions. So you can give it a try by downloading from here:https://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/pub/...L10N.Setup.pkg
            Also, check the attached show up how to add image on Phantom.

Comment

Originally posted by psommerfeld View Post
              I was asking if the PC (Windows) version of Foxit Reader has the Image Annotation feature. I checked a possibly older version for Windows (ver 9.4.1.x) and it does have the Image Annotation feature and it worked great!

Thanks, Peter

Yes, Foxit Reader for Windows supports to add image as image annotation.

Comment

ClaireChapman
                You can do the same process with Foxit products without copy-paste actually.

Comment

Working...
                X