FoxitReader fails to display multi bar rests properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxitReader fails to display multi bar rests properly

I opened a music pdf file in Foxit reader and discovered that the multi bar rests are not displayed properly. These bars have a bod number on top of the bar and a heavy black line inside the bar. The number on top is shown in the reader but the heavy line inside the bar is not. When I print the pdf or view it in Acrobat Reader both the number and the heavy line is visible so it's definitely a problem with Foxit Reader. Now this heavy line is an important visual clue that this is a multi bar rest so not having it displayed is a problem.
    Attached Files

Thank you for reporting it. It displays well on my side with Foxit Reader 11.2, may I know which version of Foxit Reader you are using and could you please make a screenshot of how it shows on your side so we can have a closer look? Thank you.

Comment

My version is Version: 11.2.1.53537
      As you can see the heavy line is missing in the first 2 bars (allegretto 7 Adagio 21) and also in the last line in picture (the bars with 2 and 20 on top)
      Heavy line are visible when same file is viewed with Acrobat Reader.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Foxit Multiple Rests.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	188709 Click image for larger version

Name:	AC Reader Multi Bar rest.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	188710

Comment

fm42

Thank you for your screenshot. It seem shat the fist pdf file you sent is different from the pdf file in your screenshots, can I get that involved pdf file ?

For the first pdf file<WF Herschel - Oboe Concerto No 2 - Cello-Bass.pdf>, please see the screenshot, it displays correct in Foxit Reader 11.2.1.

Thanks,

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X