Foxit Forum Security Alert

Dear Foxit Forum user,

The security of our users’ accounts is paramount at Foxit. Recently, Foxit was the victim of an attack on our forum using a previously unknown vBulletin vulnerability. This vulnerability has been repaired. As part of the breach, data including usernames, email addresses and encrypted passwords was taken. While we do not believe that anyone will be able to determine your password, for security purposes, we recommend that you change your password on our forum and anywhere else it may have been used. To change the password of your account on the Foxit forum:

1. Visit

2. Login with your existing user name and password.

3. Enter your current password followed by your new password, twice for confirmation.

4. Click "Save Changes".

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We at Foxit value all our users, and will continue to remain vigilant and improve our ability to detect and prevent attacks. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at Thank you.

Foxit Software Inc.

See more
See less

Hyperlinks go to wrong pages

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Hyperlinks go to wrong pages

Hey can anybody help me with this.

The issue is an odd one.

I have a pdf linked to multiple pages of other pdf's. The first time I click a link it takes me to the first page of the linked pdf not the page that it should do. Strangely after the linked pdf has been opened once, the links to that pdf will open it at the correct page.

Very annoying.

Is this a bug, can anybody help?

Would you mind sending us the file sample to [email][/email] for a further analysis?The file you send us is only for internal use, thank you.