XFA function support Urgently

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XFA function support Urgently

Hello, This is Taiming from China. Just I downloaded Foxit PDF SDK 5.1 for C++/Windows and tested example pdf samples with pdf that has xfa forms. But the test result is NOT good, it does not display XFA forms. When I open my pdf file via FoxitReader802, XFA forms displays perfectly, but I cannot open them by this SDK. Look at this screenshot attached. it shows us that when we use FoxitReader8.02, the forms are displayed well. Can you please help me to let me know the reason and how to do? I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Sincerely Best regards, Taiming Please replay to me to my mail: dolgang5147@outlook.com ---------------------------------------------------- I am attaching XFA pdf files. Please check with these files. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gpi69xazww...nshot.zip?dl=0

Hello dolgang5147,

Thanks for your post.I have write a letter to dolgang5147@outlook.com,please check your inbox.

Comment

Hello Dolgang5147,

Foxit PDF SDK 5.1 does not support XFA/XML form fields. If you need support for XFA in Foxit PDF SDK, please provide all of you requirement to sales@foxitsoftware.com and they can follow up with the Foxit SDK team to review the XFA support.

Solution Engineer
      Sincerely,

Huy Tran
      Solution Engineer
      42840 Christy Street, Suite 201, Fremont CA 94538

Comment

Working...
      X