Review on Foxit Mobile Reader.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review on Foxit Mobile Reader.

I was in the final year of my university working on my project’s research paper. Our project was totally hardware based so I choose to wrote a Paper on it so that we can submit it for the publication. Luckily my paper got accepted in one of the best IEEEP conferences which were going to be held in Mehran University, Jamshoro. My group was invited to attend the conference and as an author of the paper, I have to give the presentation. We got designed our presentation from the best ppt designer and then for preparation and practice got it converted by the best app Foxit Phantom PDF reader. We all convert the presentation into PDF and enjoyed the smooth reading feature of this app. We can easily edit, comment on the document for our ease in preparation. This pdf reader made our presentation practice very much easy and comfortable.

sania122 ,Thanks for your your positive comments on our products. We will keep moving ahead to provide the high quality software for PDF users.
    Any question, please feel free to contact us again.

Comment

Anyway, can you make your apps less data like ultimate version , it was too big for my phone. (( thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tr4ngd3pzai1102 View Post
        Anyway, can you make your apps less data like ultimate version , it was too big for my phone. (( thank you
        Sorry for that, I am afraid the size could not be reduced, the size of released version has already been optimized before publishing.

Comment

Originally posted by sania122 View Post
          I was in the final year of my university working on my project’s research paper. Our project was totally hardware based so I choose to wrote a Paper on it so that we can submit it for the publication. Luckily my paper got accepted in one of the best IEEEP conferences which were going to be held in Mehran University, Jamshoro. My group was invited to attend the conference and as an author of the paper, I have to buy essays online. We got designed our presentation from the best ppt designer and then for preparation and practice got it converted by the best app Foxit Phantom PDF reader. We all convert the presentation into PDF and enjoyed the smooth reading feature of this app. We can easily edit, comment on the document for our ease in preparation. This pdf reader made our presentation practice very much easy and comfortable.
          You experience is worth taking note of. Actually, I was just about to prepare presentations for my future dissertation and looking for reliable and tested PDF reader
          Last edited by HankerJD; 03-01-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Foxit Reader's main annoyance is incomplete translations, rarely available and very basic screen mode, and other details such as The search does not work well, sometimes when we tell it to look for a word, it says that the word does not work is in the document when it is. 9AppsCartoon HDvidmate
            Last edited by seoking; 03-26-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

seoking ,For the incomplete translations,please help to take some screenshots within your Foxit MobilePDF for iOS to show us this issue.
              Concerning the search issue,please help to send us one PDF file in which you failed to search keyword there and tell us which keyword you tried to search in it,so that we will do a closer testing on our part. If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X