Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open two different documents at a time, is ist possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open two different documents at a time, is ist possible?

Hi!

I am pretty new to the Foxit mobile pdf reader and really happy about its huge range of functionality compared to most other pdf-readers I know of. I am wondering whether it might be possible to open two documents at a time so that you can switch from one to the other by just clicking on e.g. different tabs (comparable to the tab structure of Google chrome) It would make it way easier to be able to edit documents that are related to one another.more or less simultaneously.

Best regards,

Go to the File tab, select Preferences. Choose Documents from the list. Under the Open Settings section, check the box Allow multiple instances.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy Nu View Post
      Go to the File tab, select Preferences. Choose Documents from the list. Under the Open Settings section, check the box Allow multiple instances.
      Amy Nu ,This instructions you referred is for Foxit Reader/Foxit PhantomPDF for windows desktop rather than Foxit Mobile app.

Comment

LASK_92 ,Currently,'open PDF files in multiple tabs' this function only existing when you use Foxit MobilePDF app on pad device.
        It still hasn't been implemented in Foxit MobilePDF app on mobile phone devices.For this situation,I have submitted the suggestion "Support to open PDF files in multiple tabs in Foxit mobile app on mobile phone device" as a new feature request to our product marketing team's reference with suggestion ID#MOB-511.

Comment

Yes, it is possible in web also if you allow multiple at a time in a tab called file.

Comment

Working...
          X