IOS12 Files app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOS12 Files app

Hi. Yesterday i started to use foxit mobile app ln my ipad pro 12.9, with ios12.1.3
    i have a lot of pdf files, and i did not like my previous pdf reader/editor.
    However, with the 2 previous pdf readers/editors i had on my ipad, i could see them when I opened the ios “Files” App. Very handy, because from insida that files App, you can move,copy,upload znd so on.. But to my surprise the Foxit mobile App, and the files in it, do NOT show up in the ios Files App.
    Very anoying!
    Am I doing something wrong? Or is ghis normal with foxit mobile reader?
    Hope it can be resolved, because otherwise i will look for another pdf reader.
    Thx in advance.
    Ps. The picture is just an example of the Files App

Boets ,I apologize for the inconvenience.For this situation you reported,I have submitted the issue"Foxit mobile App and its files all don't show up in the ios Files App" to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MOB-3529.I will keep you informed for any updates about it or you may also write back to us with this report ID#MOB-3529 to track its processing status.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
      Boets ,I apologize for the inconvenience.For this situation you reported,I have submitted the issue"Foxit mobile App and its files all don't show up in the ios Files App" to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MOB-3529.I will keep you informed for any updates about it or you may also write back to us with this report ID#MOB-3529 to track its processing status.
      Thank you very much. I really hope this issue can be resolved, because i would like to keep on using foxit mobile.
      Lets hope the problem can be found.

Comment

I just wanted to let you guys know, that i now have a paid license, but NOTHING from Foxit mobile shows up in the ipad pro Files App. Very anoying if I want to move fkles! This is a screenshot of mine(in Dutch) and as you can see, nothing.
        If no solution found, i am gonna cancel the license. I hope you understand.
        This is the first pdf reader i have that problem with.

Comment

It simply does not work on ios12. I hope i get my money refunded, because i did not use it. I removed foxit mobil from my ipad. Now i am trying to delete my account, but that is not possible I assume?
          thank you

Comment

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid it won't be solved in a short time. You may write an email to sales@foxitsoftware.com to ask for refund and let us know your email account so we can remove it for you as well, thank you.

Comment

Email account : rbts1965@live.be

Comment

Hello all,Regarding the issue"Foxit mobile App and its files all don't show up in the ios Files App",we have got updates from our Dev team. Currently,our Foxit MobilePDF for iOS still doesn't support to work with ios Files App.It should be a new feature needs to be designed if we want to make Foxit MobilePDF for iOS to show up in ios Files App .In conclusion,the situation mentioned in this thread should be a new feature request rather than a bug in our existing version 6.7 of Foxit MobilePDF for iOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boets View Post
                  Email account : rbts1965@live.be
                  Boets ,we have received your ticket(ticket#253516),our colleague Doris will keep following up this ticket with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post

Boets ,we have received your ticket(ticket#253516),our colleague Doris will keep following up this ticket with you.
                    Hi. Ok, but the app is dtill in the appstore, while you know it doesn’t work properly.
                    An you and Apple shuffle me around if it comes to refund! Ithe foxit mobkle is impossible to use, but still you keep my monry that i paid for 1 year license. At the end, the monry goes to foxit! Apple says :”ask foxit”, and foxit says:”ask Apple”
                    but in the mean time ilost money and have no working app/software

Comment

Boets , We are sorry that you have a bad experience with Foxit MobilePDF for ios Application. However,as I have mentioned in my previous reply. The situation you mentioned is not a bug in Foxit MobilePDF for iOS,it should be a new feature request.
                      In fact, App store is responsible for refunding your money as you know you purchased the software from App store and we are just the software manufacturer.
                      So would you please apply for a refund request on App store again? If App store still rejects your request,please help to forward the request details and the replies from App Store to support@foxitsoftware.com(Attn:Lisa),then we will further negotiate your refund request with App store.And thanks in advance for your kind understanding.

Comment

It sounds LOGICAL that the Appstore sends the money to the one that makes the software. Znd it is a bug, because it works on android, but not on ios12,
                        i have been writing for 2 weeks now, and 1 thing is clear: my money is gone, and i will never get it back. OR working app

Comment

If it is the App thzt does not work on ios, Apple appstore, Apple NEVER REFUND TO BUYER OF LICEENSE, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TO BLAME THZT FOXIT MOBILE DIES NOT WORK IN IOS DEVICES.

Comment

Boets ,Firstly,I would like to point out that your description "The app doesn't work on ios",that is not the case. Foxit MobilePDF for ios is compatible with ios on both of iphone and ipad devices,you are able to use it for opening PDF files ,editing PDF files,etc.
                            The situation you encountered with is just that Foxit MobilePDF for ios can not work together with IOS 12 file app this specific app. The fileapp (iPhone & iPad File Manager) is a brand-new app in iOS 12 system,the system was released in the second half of last year .The new app hasn't been supported by our Foxit MobilePDF for ios yet. To make Foxit MobilePDF for iOS to work together with fileapp this file manager should be a new feature request rather than a bug.

According to the normal refund process and procedure,users should contact with App store for getting refund. Anyway,we have escalated your ticket(RT#258533) to our manager and she has helped you submit your refund request to our finance department to see if our financial staff could process this request for you directly.We will get back to you in ticket258533 to inform you the result.

Comment

Working...
                            X