IOS12 Files app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOS12 Files app

Hi. Yesterday i started to use foxit mobile app ln my ipad pro 12.9, with ios12.1.3
    i have a lot of pdf files, and i did not like my previous pdf reader/editor.
    However, with the 2 previous pdf readers/editors i had on my ipad, i could see them when I opened the ios “Files” App. Very handy, because from insida that files App, you can move,copy,upload znd so on.. But to my surprise the Foxit mobile App, and the files in it, do NOT show up in the ios Files App.
    Very anoying!
    Am I doing something wrong? Or is ghis normal with foxit mobile reader?
    Hope it can be resolved, because otherwise i will look for another pdf reader.
    Thx in advance.
    Ps. The picture is just an example of the Files App

Boets ,I apologize for the inconvenience.For this situation you reported,I have submitted the issue"Foxit mobile App and its files all don't show up in the ios Files App" to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MOB-3529.I will keep you informed for any updates about it or you may also write back to us with this report ID#MOB-3529 to track its processing status.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
      Boets ,I apologize for the inconvenience.For this situation you reported,I have submitted the issue"Foxit mobile App and its files all don't show up in the ios Files App" to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MOB-3529.I will keep you informed for any updates about it or you may also write back to us with this report ID#MOB-3529 to track its processing status.
      Thank you very much. I really hope this issue can be resolved, because i would like to keep on using foxit mobile.
      Lets hope the problem can be found.

Comment

I just wanted to let you guys know, that i now have a paid license, but NOTHING from Foxit mobile shows up in the ipad pro Files App. Very anoying if I want to move fkles! This is a screenshot of mine(in Dutch) and as you can see, nothing.
        If no solution found, i am gonna cancel the license. I hope you understand.
        This is the first pdf reader i have that problem with.

Comment

It simply does not work on ios12. I hope i get my money refunded, because i did not use it. I removed foxit mobil from my ipad. Now i am trying to delete my account, but that is not possible I assume?
          thank you

Comment

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid it won't be solved in a short time. You may write an email to sales@foxitsoftware.com to ask for refund and let us know your email account so we can remove it for you as well, thank you.

Comment

Email account : rbts1965@live.be

Comment

Working...
              X