Issues saving (overwriting) to google drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ygoramaral

Sorry for the trouble. I also added your case to the issue"Issues saving (overwriting) to google drive (Report ID#MOBILE-3277)", our team are still working on the issue yet, any update, I will keep you posted.

Comment

Hi. I am a user on a windows notebook and love the app to make notes, but since getting the tab s6, i'm trying to save the highlights and substitute the file on the google drive and it's not going well.
      I dont the option to simply save, and even using "save as" it does not let me overwrite.

How can I? Thanks

Comment

Danillo.duarte ,We apologize for the trouble.Is there any error message indicated when you tried tro save or save as PDF file to gogle drive within our Foxit Mobile PDF Reader for Android?If so,please take a screenshot of the error message for us.
        We also need to know your android OS version number.
        Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Lisa_lee Hi, happy new year.

There's no problem, per say. The thing is, when I edit the files on the foxit app on my tab s6 (latest version), I can't overwrite the file i'm currently editing. The only option is to "save as", create a new file with the same name and erase the old one.

Even saving as and trying to click on the old file as to replace it does not work. The icon of the old file is gray, and non clickable.

Comment

Hi, any news?

Comment

Sorry that it is still under processing, once we have any news about it, we will post here. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.

Comment

Thanks! Have a great day.

Comment

Hello. Any news on the issue?

Thanks

Comment

Danillo.duarte ,I am sorry that our QA team still can not replicate such issue on our devices on our part. Therefore, we still need your help to provide us with the following information:
                    1:Your Android OS information.
                    2: Did you use the latest version 7.2.1 of Foxit PDF Reader Mobile for Android?If not,please help to update your software to latest version from google play store to see if it helps?
                    3:Would you please help to record a video to show us the whole process of the issue at your convenience? If it is not convenient to upload the video on forum,please help to send it to [email protected] and (Attn:Lisa) and indicate this thread link.

Comment

I will look into this and get back to you shortly. I will need an app for this?

Comment

Originally posted by amit005 View Post
                        I will look into this and get back to you shortly. I will need an app for this?
                        amit005 ,you may use another mobile phone to record the video when you do the whole process to replicate the issue in your phone,then send us the video file.

Comment

I have the same issue. The same thing happen to my device.

Comment

Originally posted by sandymark View Post
                            I have the same issue. The same thing happen to my device.
                            Sorry that our QA team still can not replicate such issue on our devices on our part. Therefore, we still need your help to provide us with the following information:
                            2: Did you use the latest version 7.3 of Foxit PDF Reader Mobile for Android?If not,please help to update your software to latest version from google play store to see if it helps?
                            3:Would you please help to record a video to show us the whole process of the issue at your convenience? If it is not convenient to upload the video on forum,please help to send it to [email protected] and (Attn:Lisa) and indicate this thread link.

Comment

Hi, still I have this issue. I use a tab s6, with the latest updates both of the device and app.

I kept using foxit for android and having to erase the old file, cannot save straight away, little hassle but OK.

Now, after updating, the possibility of integrating Google Drive is gone? Only Onedrive (and for business), box and dropbox area available.

Is that a glitch?

Thanks.

Comment

Danillo.duarte ,We never remove the integration of google drive from Foxit PDF Reader Mobile for Android. Regarding this situation"integrating Google Drive is gone? Only Onedrive (and for business), box and dropbox area available",we need yoru help to provide with us the following information for our QA team to further investigation:
                                2:The version number of Foxit PDF Reader Mobile for Android you are using.
                                3:Please take a screenshot of the "Add Cloud" this interface in Foxit PDF Reader Mobile for Android application to show us what you could see under "Add Cloud".

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X