No announcement yet.

Issues saving (overwriting) to google drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happening to me to on both ipad 2020, and Note 9. All foxit is up to date. Cant overwrite a file that I didnt create, while on Adobe I am able to overwrite it after signature. and when I save to a new folder, its not there I have to use SAVE AS and point to Google Drive and the folder I want to save to.

Comment

lesterjanpearson I have replied post to you by: https://forums.foxitsoftware.com/for...ing-and-saving
      Can you please it and provide detailed info to us for checking? tks.

Comment

Hello everyone,
        I am facing some problem installing Foxit mobile. It downloads perfectly but don't run. Can anyone give me suggestion?

Comment

Rabiul Tanmoy ,We apologize for the trouble.
          If it is a device with ios system,please help to download and install it from Apple store.
          If it is a device with Android OS,please help to download and install it from Google play store.
          Please help to provide with us the following information if you still fail to install it from Apple store or Google play store:
          1:Your device model and its OS information.
          2:Please help to describe the specific error that you encountered during the installation of Foxit application. If there is any error message indicated,please take a screenshot of the error message for us.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
          X