Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No override and new file with ".pdf-update" appears when using OneDrive

Hello.

I am using Galaxy Tab S4 and using cloud service to access pdf files in OneDrive.

After I open and add some comments to the file and save it, what I expected to happen was replacing the existing file. Sometimes this seemed to work, but right now when I save the file, a new file with a suffix ".pdf-update" in it's file name appears. This file can be opened with Foxit, but when I modify and save again, this time ".pdf-update-update" file appears.

Also, when I did the same thing in Google Drive, it looks like it fails to upload the file.

Thank you.

Han Sun Kim

hsiowa2

Sorry for the trouble. Your issue have been submitted to our team for further investigation, any updates, I will keep you informed. ID:MOBILE-3542.

Would you please help to check the version of Foxit PDF Mobile you use?And do you get any error when you cannot upload to Google Drive?

Comment

I'm currently using Version 7.1.0.0627.

Yes I get the error that it failed to upload the file when I use Google Drive. I'm sorry that since the message appears in my language and not in English, I cannot deliver you a precise message.

Currently I'm using Dropbox, and until now it seems to work. It looks like the Foxit fails to merge the .pdf and .pdf-update files into one in OneDrive, which looks successful in Dropbox.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X