Cloud documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud documents

Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing my cloud documents. I'm running FoxIt mobiles latest version on android, and was working fine til yesterday. I've got my dropbox account signed in but when I try to access any pdf file it just wont open on the app. It was working fine and now it's not. I've checked my internet connection and everything.
    would appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

hasz789 Hi, could you please provide detailed info for reference?
    1. What's version of Android for your device?
    2. What's version of Foxit MobilePDF app installed?
    3. Do you mean that you've signed in Dropbox in Foxit but unable to open any pdf files? was there any error message?
    4. Can you please share your account and password to us for testing?
    For privacy information, please send them to us by email: [email protected]
    thanks.

Comment

amanda_liang
      Im on android 10
      foxit version 7.3.0.0424
      and yeah, when I try to open a file it tries to load and immediately takes me back to the files menu.
      thanks for the help

Comment

hasz789 thanks for reply. I have reported the issue to QA team for checking by ID#MOBILE-4007, any updates will inform you.
        For further checking, can you please make some screenshot pictures or video to show the issue? thanks

Comment

amanda_liang
          ​​​​​​​Thank you, I sent a video via mail, will post some screenshots here.
          Basically it stays like the first screenshot for a second, before sending me back to the files screen, 2nd screenshot. No error or anything.
          already tried deleting cache, uninstalling, resyncing with dropbox and nothing.
          Attached Files

Comment

hasz789 thanks for your info. I will forward them to QA team for checking. For email, can you please provide the ticket number then I can get it from mail system fastly. tks

Comment

I have similar issue on iPad Pro doesn’t log in to my SharePoint and once I log in to my OneDrive for business doesn’t show it in the list with out any error.

Comment

mnazarinia starck sorry for the trouble. I have forwarded your problem to QA team for checking. any updates will inform you. tks

Comment

Is there any update? Still the same issue.

Comment

mnazarinia

I've sent out another reminder to our engineer in Report ID#MOBILE-4007. We'll update here once the issue been fixed. Sorry again for the inconvenience the issue caused.

Comment

mnazarinia and all,

Could you please provide us the model info of your device and the OS version number of your device for further investigation? Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

I have used on various devices such as iPhone and iPad Pro 12.9. All didn’t work. I am using OS 13.5.1.

Comment

Originally posted by mnazarinia View Post
                          Hello,

I have used on various devices such as iPhone and iPad Pro 12.9. All didn’t work. I am using OS 13.5.1.
                          Do you mean you can not log in your dropbox? Would you mind describing the issue you encountered in detail and make a screenshot of the error message indicated so we can better understand and further advise? Thank you.

Comment

Hello, the issue is with linking my MS SharePoint. Cannot log in. I have a long thread with your support system providing single detail which led no where. I can provide my job number if required.

Comment

mnazarinia sorry for the trouble of Foxit. According to your info, All devices' system is IOS and the problem is unable to login SharePoint. However this forum is discussed problem of open pdf from dropbox in Foxit app for Android device.
                              May I know detailed info from you? then I can report your problem to IOS team for checking. thanks in advance.
                              1. What's version of Foxit MobilePDF app? is latest version 7.3?
                              2. How did you access MS SharePoint in Foxit? and was there any error message when you try to login?
                              3. Did you try to login SharePoint by another account and see result?
                              4. Can you please make some screenshot pictures to show the issue? thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X