• hasz789
    replied
    The initial one
    I can sign in successful, but it won't open files from dropbox
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    hasz789 sorry to interrupt. I would like to double-check your question in case of misunderstand. Is Foxit unable to open pdf file in Dropbox even you've sign in successful?
    Currently, there are another questions in the forum, so that please help to check the "same question" is inital one or another? tks

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    hasz789 thanks, I have forwarded them to our team for reference. tks

Leave a comment:

• hasz789
    replied
    Sure, it's a Samsung S10, SM-G973F

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    hasz789 can you please provide detailed info of your device? such as brand and model number, etc
    tks

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    hasz789 sorry to hear that. The issue is being checked by our team and has not updates for now. I have forwarded your info to them and wait reply. tks

Leave a comment:

• hasz789
    replied
    Hello. I'm having the same issue again. Last time it got solved by itself, thought it was a connection issue but this time it has been going on for a week. Could anyone help me?

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    mnazarinia ,Regarding the issue that mentioned in this thread,we have got response from our QA team. They suggest you choose to enter the email address which is associated with SharePoint account and password there to see if it helps?Click image for larger version

Name:	input.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	178680

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    mnazarinia ,Thanks for your response,I have submitted the issue"Cannot log in MS sharepoint within Foxit PDF Reader Mobile for ios 7.3" to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis.The report ID for this issue is MOB-4768. Any updates about this issue,I will keep you informed.

Leave a comment:

• mnazarinia
    replied
    Originally posted by amanda_liang View Post
    mnazarinia sorry for the trouble of Foxit. According to your info, All devices' system is IOS and the problem is unable to login SharePoint. However this forum is discussed problem of open pdf from dropbox in Foxit app for Android device.
    May I know detailed info from you? then I can report your problem to IOS team for checking. thanks in advance.
    1. What's version of Foxit MobilePDF app? is latest version 7.3?
    2. How did you access MS SharePoint in Foxit? and was there any error message when you try to login?
    3. Did you try to login SharePoint by another account and see result?
    4. Can you please make some screenshot pictures to show the issue? thanks
    Hi Amanda,

Thanks. See attached screen shots. And below answers to your questions:
    1. Yes latest version.
    2. I went to cloud and clicked on add SharePoint. Had no issues with other clouds as seen in the images. The error message is also attached.
    3. Yes and works perfect.
    4. Attached as requested.

Regards,
    Mehdi.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    mnazarinia sorry for the trouble of Foxit. According to your info, All devices' system is IOS and the problem is unable to login SharePoint. However this forum is discussed problem of open pdf from dropbox in Foxit app for Android device.
    May I know detailed info from you? then I can report your problem to IOS team for checking. thanks in advance.
    1. What's version of Foxit MobilePDF app? is latest version 7.3?
    2. How did you access MS SharePoint in Foxit? and was there any error message when you try to login?
    3. Did you try to login SharePoint by another account and see result?
    4. Can you please make some screenshot pictures to show the issue? thanks

Leave a comment:

• mnazarinia
    replied
    Hello, the issue is with linking my MS SharePoint. Cannot log in. I have a long thread with your support system providing single detail which led no where. I can provide my job number if required.

Leave a comment:

• richell_huang
    replied
    Originally posted by mnazarinia View Post
    Hello,

I have used on various devices such as iPhone and iPad Pro 12.9. All didn’t work. I am using OS 13.5.1.
    Do you mean you can not log in your dropbox? Would you mind describing the issue you encountered in detail and make a screenshot of the error message indicated so we can better understand and further advise? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• mnazarinia
    replied
    Hello,

I have used on various devices such as iPhone and iPad Pro 12.9. All didn’t work. I am using OS 13.5.1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X