Adding bookmarks on pdf reader mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding bookmarks on pdf reader mobile

I use PDF reader in computer and im trying to use the PDF reader mobile, last version, on my Samsung S6 tablet, with android running on it. It´s all perfect for me, but in my computer, i´m very fond of the "ctrl+B tool", adding and naming the bookmarks so that i can go to a specific place while returning other day on my readings.

If I open on my tablet a PDF, using Foxit mobile, previously bookmarked on my computer, by Foxit PDF Reader for PC, i can see those bookmarks. However, if I try to continue "bookmarking" the partial readed PDF on my PC, now on the tablet, while i´m in my bed, for example, or simply starting to read a new unbookmarked PDF, there´s no option to add bookmarks. Is that correct? Is there a way to add bookmarks on the Foxit mobile reader?

ivan.pinna
    There is a easy way to create a "bookmark" on Mobile: click on a tag button right next to search tool then click on you will find a page number will be named as a bookmark name, you can also tap to rename or delete it. (attached 1)
    But in this way, if you sync same file to PC platform, the bookmark was unreadable. The real bookmark that you created on PC and load to mobile is under OUTLINE(see attached 2), but it was un-editable.
    In a word, bookmark created from attached 1, only available for Mobile, can be renamed and deleted; bookmark created from attached 2, cannot be edited but this is available for both Mobile and PC.
    Attached Files

Comment

Roy_Chen
      ​​​​​​​
      Thanks for your help, Roy. So, unfortunately, there´s no way to continue the "bookmark" process, started on computer, into the mobile version, right? That´s awful! Foxit is far way an option than adobe but this is sad because i use this option several times. Is there a way to solve this, so that it would be able to have an interoperability between those versions some day? Maybe replying to the developer team for future updates?
      Last edited by ivan.pinna; 01-10-2021, 11:20 PM.

Comment

ivan.pinna
        From all I know so far, the bookmark you create on Mobile, will show in a different way like attached. I created page2-page4 as bookmarks and save them to my laptop, see, those bookmarks show as "Foxit Bookmark", that's the only way to show you bookmarks created from Mobile to PC side. In a word, bookmark from PC=outline from Mobile.
        Attached Files

Comment

Adobe Reader on Android supports those, not sure if you can create them from Android. But a PDF that already has them will Vidmate work

Comment

How you adding bookmarks on pdf reader mobile.could you please taech me about it.I am laerning SEO and working on SEO service in Pakistan.

Comment

shoaibji
              To create a "bookmark" on Mobile: click on a tag button right next to search tool then click on you will find a page number that become the name of a bookmark , you can also tap to rename or delete it
              Attached Files

Comment

I was also in search for foxit reader bookmarks on mobile but I can't find it. if there is any solution please help me here. Thank you
                Last edited by alendrew11; 04-21-2021, 04:53 PM.

Comment

alendrew11 Firstly, may I know what's version of Foxit MobilePDF did you use? and what's system of your device? please tell us detailed info for reference. thanks in advance.
                  For bookmark, please open PDF file>click the first button at the menu bar>click bookmark icon . Please have a try and tell us your idea, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X