No synchronization with onedrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No synchronization with onedrive

Today I used Foxit PDF Mobile Reader on my Android smartphone for the first time in a while. I wanted to upload a file saved in Foxit to OneDrive, unfortunately without success. While troubleshooting, I then noticed that I can't open OneDrive in Foxit at all. I then tried it on my wife's Andoid smartphone, with the same result.

I would be pleased about a solution suggestion.

Huawei P20 with Android 9.1.0
    Foxit PDF Mobile Reader 7.4.4.0205

Erhard50
    Was there any error message while connecting to OneDrive? May I have the screenshots for that? Also, you can try to reinstall from below link to see if it helps.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...obile.pdf.lite

Comment

No, there wasn't an error message and reinstalled the app before I posted the problem.

Comment

Erhard50 , We apologize for the trouble. Did you try to access onedrive cloud from within Foxit PDF Reader Mobile for iOS by clicking on "Cloud"tab>"+Add" under Cloud storage section>choose "OneDrive" to sign in with your onedrive account and password for accessing it there? If yes,please tell us exactly what was the problem that you encountered and in which step when the issue happened? Please help to describe the issue in more details with some illustrated screenshots. If possible,it is better if you could help to record a video to show us the whole process at your convenience. Look forward to your reply.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your help, but I don't have a problem with iCloud but with OneDrive.

What did I do?
          In the app I clicked on "Cloud" in the menu and then on "Add Cloud", selected "OneDrive" and logged in. Unfortunately, my OneDrive cloud, which is then displayed, cannot be opened after that and I cannot save any files to the cloud. I have tried it on several Android devices and also tried it with another OneDrive account, always with the same result: no access to the cloud from Foxit. As requested, I wanted to attach some screenshots, unfortunately I get the message that I am not authorized to do so.

And so I have a second problem, because even when I try to check the user settings, I get this message. I hope you know advice and look forward to your reply

Comment

Erhard50
            Would you mind send the screenshots or videos to [email protected] with the same title, so we can easily close your issue, thanks!

Comment

Roy_Chen, I'm having a similar problem in my Samsumg Galaray Tab A7 and Moto G5. In my case, every time I close the Foxit Mobile Reader I have to login in again on the OneDrive. The Dropbox it's fine, it keep loggeg in. But OneDrive, I have to "Delete", then "Add new cloud" again to acess. If I just click on the One Drive appears the message: "Error in update" and then I'm not able to acess the One Drive. If I delete and add again, it works.
              Last edited by bbortoleto; 03-21-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

bbortoleto
                May I have the screenshots of "Error in update"? And our engineer team told me that the token obtained by OneDrive will expire for some period, but so far we have no idea how long does the token will expire during daily use. So we need some more information to get close to it.

Comment

Please, find attached Roy_Chen..
                  Attached Files

Comment

bbortoleto
                    I had submitted it to our QA/Dev team for further investigating as report id#MOBILE-4241, I will forward an update the moment I have it.

Comment

Roy_Chen, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X