Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: In the Foxit PDF Reader Mobile, add search also in the "Reflow" mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Suggestion: In the Foxit PDF Reader Mobile, add search also in the "Reflow" mode.

Currently search is available in all other view modes ("Single Page", "Continuous" and "Crop" mode). Only in "Reflow" mode it does not have this important functionality.

I emphasize that the "Reflow" (redistribution) view mode feature is of fundamental importance for reading texts on cell phones, even those with a medium/large screen size. On those with a small screen...

Without text reflow, it becomes much more difficult to read the text, requiring numerous zooms in and out.

Without the ability to search in Reflow" viewing mode, the user experience is significantly impaired.

In fact, I think it was the lack of this functionality that led to the report in the thread https://forums.foxitsoftware.com/for...ext-from-a-pdf The author of the above post even pointed out in one of the messages that " I EMPLOY REFLOW TO ENLARGE THE TEXT".

Anyway, congratulations for the excellent work on this Android application

PS: Automatically translated from Portuguese to English using the web/app site DeepL Translator.

fureka Thanks for your suggestion. It was submitted to DEV team for checking by ID#MOBILE-3257, any update will inform you. thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X