• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug [iPad] Unable to show full page

IpadOS 15.1 / Foxit: (latest version)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open a PDF file
    2. Tap screen to enter "full-screen" mode (View settings: single page, continuous off)

Actual results:
    Unable to show full page (empty gap at the top - see screenshot 1)
    Pinch zoom in/out can make the page fit to display, but this pinch zoom in/out has to be done on every single page (see screenshot 2)

Expected results:
    Foxit should show the PDF in full if the user has selected it.

Dear Thomasc5,

After carefully test, I cannot produce the issue as your screenshot, does it happen to any files? If it happens to a specific file, please send us the sample for internal test.
    Would you please help make a video to show the issue by another mobile?
    if it is inconvenient to upload here, would you please help submit the issue from Support Ticket page with the Summary including "Lyndi attention" , we can better follow up?

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
      Dear Thomasc5,

After carefully test, I cannot produce the issue as your screenshot, does it happen to any files? If it happens to a specific file, please send us the sample for internal test.
      Would you please help make a video to show the issue by another mobile?
      if it is inconvenient to upload here, would you please help submit the issue from Support Ticket page with the Summary including "Lyndi attention" , we can better follow up?
      I've made a video. Please tell me how to upload the video file to you. (~59MB). Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasc5 View Post

I've made a video. Please tell me how to upload the video file to you. (~59MB). Thank you.
        Could you upload the file to a cloud storage like DropBox and send us a link to download?

Comment

Originally posted by Doris Wang View Post

Could you upload the file to a cloud storage like DropBox and send us a link to download?
          No problem. Here you are:
          https://www.4shared.com/s/fPloM_B-liq

Comment

thomasc5
            thomasc5 ,Thanks for sharing with us the video file for demonstrating the issue. This situation you mentioned has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for further investigation with report ID#MOB-5390.We will keep you informed for any progress about this issue.
            Lisa_lee
            Super Moderator
            Last edited by Lisa_lee; 12-15-2021, 01:06 AM.

Comment

thomasc5
              thomasc5,Regarding this issue you reported,our QA team still need to know that did this issue happen to all PDF files or just some specific PDF files? Please send us one PDF file sample in which the issue could be reproduced there. If the document could not be uploaded directly on forum, you could submit a ticket on Foxit ticket submission center and mentioned the thread . Thank you.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
              X