Better stylus support and toolbar in full screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Better stylus support and toolbar in full screen

Thanks for the best and the most frequently updated PDF editor on Android.

1. I'm using Samsung Note with stylus. It will be great if I can use my fingers to scroll and the stylus to annotate if the stylus is pulled out. I mean an option in the settings to disable touch input except scroll when stylus is in use and any annotation tool is selected like the highlighter.

2. It will be great if the customizable toolbar (annotation pamel?) can be made visible in full screen mode.
    Last edited by jsmidev; 12-11-2021, 08:53 AM.

jsmidev Thanks for your suggestion. 1. The suggestion of stylus has been submitted to DEV team for checking by ID#MOBILE-726, any update will inform you, thanks. 2. The toolbar will be shown when you click the screen and Foxit turn off Full Screen. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you for considering the request.

The second suggestion was to add an option to show the annotation panel in full screen too, without exiting full screen. Right now it isn't possible to annotate without exiting the full screen.

Comment

jsmidev If I understand you correctly, is it mean that you want to full screen the toolbar to show all tools? like attached sample picture shows? please check then I can submit correct suggestion to our team, thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, exactly. I think it's called annotation panel in the settings page of the app. An option can be added in the settings to show this toolbar in full screen too so that we can annotate in full screen mode too. Right now, we can't annotate in full screen mode, as you know.

Comment

The toolbar to be shown in full screen has been marked in the attachments. The full screen image shows the present situation.
            Attached Files

Comment

jsmidev Thanks for your explanation to clarify your request. Per your request,I have submitted the suggestion "Make the customizable toolbar to be visible in full-screen mode" as a new feature request to our product management team's reference with suggestion ID#MOBILE-4735,so that it may be considered in future versions.

Any further questions or concerns,please contact us again at any time.

Comment

I hope we'll get the palm rejection option soon.

Just wanted to share a YouTube video I came across to give you a better idea on this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjwrKNKshLg

The option available in some of those apps to turn on and off the stylus / palm rejection provides a good example.
                Last edited by jsmidev; 01-13-2022, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Actually, you can go to Discovery->Settings to check 'Show toolbar in Full screen mode' so the toolbar will be available in full screen, attached is the screenshot for your info.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Oh. I didn't know this option was hidden in the bottom corner. Tapping the cube like icon gave me the toolbar in full screen. Thanks.

Btw, in my previous post, I was talking about the palm rejection. I think it's a crucial option to be included in a pdf annotation app.

Comment

jsmidev ,I am sorry that the palm rejection (suggestion ID#MOBILE-726) hasn't been implemented yet, but it has already been escalated and added as a new feature to be developed in the next major release version (V12) if everything goes as scheduled.

Comment

Glad to hear that 👍👍

Comment

Any system requirements in regards to the mobile version?

Comment

kjkakashi ,
                            For Foxit PDF Editor Mobile for Android, it requires Android 4.4 and up.
                            For Foxit PDF Editor Mobile for iOS,it requires following the OS systems:
                            iPhone
                            Requires iOS 11.0 or later.

iPad
                            Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.

iPod touch
                            Requires iOS 11.0 or later.

Any further questions or concerns,please contact us again at any time.

Comment

Working...
                            X