X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brillmindz
    replied
    ACTUALLY HERE YOU CAN'T BUT YOU CAN TAKE HELP FRO HERE
    After you've created your slides and recorded any timing and narrations and laser pointer gestures that you want to include, you're ready to create a video file. On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (.pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video

https://www.brillmindz.com/mobile-ap...-in-bangalore/

Leave a comment:

• pavanear2
    replied
    It is software used to provide fast and affordable software to secure and read PDF files. It widely used in businesses to increase productivity work with PDF documents and forms. And i most don't think so it works to convert in video format

Leave a comment:

• brucealan
    replied
    Hey you can use PageTurnPro for your PDF file into Flash and Flip book conversion. This app is suitable for all devices like smart phone Tablet, Ipad etc. Try to use it.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesdavide
    replied
    You can not convert ppt into video through foxit. But you can do it through online search.

Leave a comment:

• swapna8
    replied
    no, You can not convert PPT file into video format.

Leave a comment:

• globalhero
    replied
    Originally posted by eh3an2011 View Post
    Hey there i am new to foxit cani convert ppt file to video format..? tank trouble club

Of course you can't convert PDF to video..
    Last edited by globalhero; 01-06-2019, 10:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Victoriategg9520
    replied
    It is easy to make a Powerpoint video into a video file. In Microsoft Powerpoint2010, just go to the File menu and choose the option to create a video file. This will turn your Powerpoint video into a wmv video file, which you can upload to YouTube or play on a computer.

Leave a comment:

• TimWilson
    replied
    Foxit Reader is use for read PDF file.You can convert PPT into PDF but you can't convert PDF into video.Yes,but you can try other software available online..
    For Image editor you may go for PhotoViewerPro.

Leave a comment:

• michaelbirch
    replied
    You can't convert PDF into video with this software as this is PDF & PPT converter software not video

Leave a comment:

• mandi007
    replied
    you can search for video creator online in google and you can upload your pdf and make it as video. but using this software you cannot convert as video

Leave a comment:

• sarahot
    replied
    Foxit Reader is use for read PDF file.
    Last edited by sarahot; 09-27-2017, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• eh3an2011
    replied

Hey there i am new to foxit cani convert ppt file to video format..?

طراحی سایت

Leave a comment:

• Butecher
    replied
    Originally posted by hariandro001 View Post
    Hey foxit is a pdf related top leading software..Then how it will convert your ppt into video..Just goand try any movie makers or format factory tool..
    Excuse me sir, but it seems that you know about video conversion right? i also have a related question and want to know if you know the solution and would you mind my asking here? Yesterday, i find this tutorial about video conversion and it recommended me to download their a converter to convert MP4 format. In this article, as you can see from (http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/hd-crack.html) it claims that the video size can be compressed after conversion . But after downloaded the program and converted my MP4 video file to mp3 audio, the size should get much bigger, around 45 percent larger than the original video while the audio output quality stayed the same. Do you have any idea what might cause this weird thing?

Leave a comment:

• Mann Youth
    replied
    Dear korryaldrin,

Foxit Reader is use for read PDF file.You can convert PPT into PDF but you can't convert PDF into video.

Leave a comment:

• Powerfulvasikaran
    replied
    No, You can't convert PDF file into video.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X