Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aarna6928
    replied
    A Forum was the main center of a Roman city. It is used to locate nearby physical and roman, It is a public area to commercial and economic, legal & social activities for common in roman cities to grand as for forums.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    AndrewDavidLees ,Thanks for your post. For the Foxit Phantom PDFDriver Version 9.7.2.2231 you mentioned,do you mean the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer in Foxit PhantomPDF application?
    If yes, firstly please help to install our latest version 10.1.3 of Foxit PhantomPDF on your part to see if it will make any difference? You could always download the latest version from our official download center below:
    https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
    If the issue still persists,please help to provide with us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your OS information (E.g.windows 10x64 bit).
    2:What type of document in .net framework do you want to convert to PDF format?Please help to describe your user scenario and the whole workflow in details.
    3:How you call the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer in the .NET Framework Print Dialog? Did you write some .net codes to call it? if yes,please help to provide some pivotal codes which are used to call the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer.
    4:Please help to use the licecap tool to generate an animated gif that shows your whole process:
    http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, then double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)
    5:Please take a screenshot of the "GDI++"error message.

If you want to send us this issue and all of the above information to our Foxit technical support team directly,please help to create a ticket in our Foxit ticket submit page below:
    https://www.foxitsoftware.com/support/ticket.html

Look forward to your reply.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewDavidLees
    replied
    Hi there, I can't work out how to start a new post .

I am software developer and I observe that when using Foxit Phantom PDFDriver Version 9.7.2.2231 in the regular .NET Framework Print Dialog, when a user clicks Cancel the driver does on and calls PrintPage anyway. Other PDF drivers do not do this. Why is this? It leads to GDI++ errors if the print job is particularly large as printing occurs later on the UI thread when the application is now is a different state.

Any ideas / clues? Seems like a bug to me?

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    Dear Shredas1,

Welcome to be a member of Foxit forum. You could post any questions or concerns about our Foxit Software on Forum.

Leave a comment:

• shredas1
    started a topic About the forum

About the forum

Hello Everyone,
    I am new user in the forum, so just wanted know that how does forum work, what kind of queries we can ask here?, etc.

Thank you
    Shreya Das
    Open Source Solution Experts (opensourcesolutionexperts.com)
Working...
X