• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it should help

Comment

Thank you for Sharing your Great Information It Is Very USEFUL

Comment

I am very thankful that, you shared this information prepaidgiftbalance!!!

Comment

Many thanks for your info sharing.

Comment

I recently upgraded to W-10 x64. I use Outlook 2010. I use Foxit PhantomPDF v.8.3 and Foxit PDF Creator.

1. Outlook 2010 will not load Foxit PhantomPDF add-in when I open Outlook.

2. After Outlook is opened it will not Append or Create a PDF. A Foxit PhantomPDF Add-In dialog box opens, saying "Can't find %s.Foxit PhantomPDF Printer". I can print to PDF but the add-in will not work.

Comment

jcl3 ,We apologize for the trouble.For this situation you mentioned,we suggest you try to perform reinstalation to repair your Foxit PhantomPDF Printer and Foxit Creator addin for outlook to see if it helps?Please do as follows:
              1) Please make sure you've closed all Foxit Reader related programs (IE, Firefox...) then go to "Control Panel"->"Add/Remove Programs" to uninstall Foxit PhantomPDF;
              Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 8.0" and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 8.0" to delete the whole folder of Foxit PhantomPDF 8.0;
              2) Download Foxit PhantomPDF v8.3.12 from the link below:
              https://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/pub/..._enu_Setup.msi
              and install it.During the installation wizard,please make sure to install the Foxit creator and Foxit creator addin for outlook components.
              Finally,please try to give the new installation a try. If the outlook addin still can not be loading in outlook,please help to refer to the instructions listed in the attached document"How to make the missing Foxit Creator Add-in reloading permanently on Outlook.docx" to make the creator addin to reload again.

In addion,would you please help to send your order information(such as,order number,activation code,billing email address,etc) to [email protected] ´╝łattn:Lisa),so that I will help you to locate to your order to see whether you are entitled to upgrade any newer version or not.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X