Could not load file or assembly 'Foxit.PDF.Printing.40.x86.dll'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could not load file or assembly 'Foxit.PDF.Printing.40.x86.dll'

We have an app that combines some PDFs and sends them out to a specific printer. The app was working fine in our 2008 server but we just moved to a 2016 box. The app works fine when combining the PDFs and such but when sending the print to out to the printer it is erroring out. The trace shows the msgs below but the DLL is there. Initially, the printer was not added on the new server but after that was identified and printer added, the app fails.

Could not load file or assembly 'Foxit.PDF.Printing.40.x86.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

I crossed reference this error with a log in the event viewer, and I see this entry but not entirely sure if this is really linked to the current issue:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
    and APPID
    {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
    to the user <REMOVED> SID (S-1-5-21-1248489067-1243154415-1179000955-4968) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The app (9CA88...} is the RunTimeBroker.exe in c:\windows\system32

FoxIt dll is version 1.0.0.21420

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

joshp8a

For SDK related query,please help to mail to [email protected] and our SDK engineers will reply your letter as soon as possible.Thanks.

Comment

I have figured it out. The server was missing the C++ redistributables packages. I installed those and it all went back to working. Please go ahead and close this entry if needed. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X