Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating blank space and moving objects down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating blank space and moving objects down.

I have quote form I am editing. I have deleted some text and table lines and it left a blank space. How do I just move everything else up or down to fill in the blank space.

islandman

You may try to go to "Edit"->"Edit Object"->"All" then drag a rectangle around all the info you'd like to move, once all objects been selected, you could use the "Up"/"Down"/"Left"/"Right" arrow on the keyboard to move the objects or use your mouse to drag all the objects at once to adjust the position. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      islandman

You may try to go to "Edit"->"Edit Object"->"All" then drag a rectangle around all the info you'd like to move, once all objects been selected, you could use the "Up"/"Down"/"Left"/"Right" arrow on the keyboard to move the objects or use your mouse to drag all the objects at once to adjust the position. Thank you.
      When I try to select all on multiple pages it wont scroll down so i can select all, only whats viewable on my screen, help?

Comment

islandman

Currently the selection will not cover across multiple pages, we have to do it page by page. After we click "All"->under "Edit"->"Edit Object", then we use the shortcut Ctrl+A, the objects on that page could be selected at once. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X