How to undo "delete page" action?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to undo "delete page" action?

Assume I delete one or more pages from a PDF file.

A popup tells me that there is no undo and prompts for confirmation

Hmm, that would be pity.
    I cannot imagine that there is no undo at all.
    Maybe I have to activate such an undo.

How does it work?

Thanks for the post. For some functions to organize pages, like Delete or Insert, the action could not be undone. There is not setting to activate 'undo'. We will take the function into consideration in future update.

Comment

Unfortunately, I could name barely a number of tools for pdf editing allowing to undo such actions. It's fine to undo accidentally deleting some text yet sending the whole deleted page to cash, in order to put it back, would take too much of storage. I know it can be done with this thing https://edit-pdf.pdffiller.com/ but it works pretty slow, as well as web only. From the other hand, we have Acrobat DC, but all of us know well how "stable" it is

Comment

Originally posted by kontzBern View Post
        Unfortunately, I could name barely a number of tools for pdf editing allowing to undo such actions. It's fine to undo accidentally deleting some text yet sending the whole deleted page to cash, in order to put it back, would take too much of storage. I know it can be done with this thing https://edit-pdf.pdffiller.com/ but it works pretty slow, as well as web only. From the other hand, we have Acrobat DC, but all of us know well how "stable" it is
        Thanks for sharing the information with us. I've added your comment to the task PHANTOM-479 for this feature and keep you informed if the feature is available.

Comment

You can use any PDF editor, or if you don't want to download/install anything big, use the command-line portable pdftk (PDF Toolkit). Just extract the EXE and DLL to the same directory as your PDF, then from the command prompt use a command similar to the following: 8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle
          Last edited by gigiboostgo25; 08-26-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X