Where to download latest version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to download latest version

I have a support contract for Phantom standard, but can not find the link for downloading the latest version. I can find a link for da free trial, but that always requires me to put in contact details and then I end up getting several emails asking me what my interest in Phantom is and trying to get me to buy license. Can someone please send me a link to be able to just download the latest version without going through this pain.
    I do not want to have to use the automatic update option as I am trying to update golden images in a virtualised environment. Users are not allowed to update software themselves.

As a future suggestion, can you have a support portal that requires a login and then put the download links in there as many other software companies do.
    Thanks

kwells

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please download the latest version of Foxit PhantomPDF from the below link, after install, please activate it with your license key.
    http://cdn02.foxitsoftware.com/product/phantomPDF/desktop/win/9.2/FoxitPhantomPDF92_enu_Setup.msi

If you do not need the automatic update option, please go to File>Preferences> Update in Foxit PhantomPDF to disable the automatic update.

Normally you can just download the latest version of Foxit PhantomPDF from our website(www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads) after you login with your account, click on Free Trial Download, it does not need to input contact details info.

Comment

Working...
    X