Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug: Continuous page broken in Phantom 9.4.0.16811 but works in Reader 9.4.0.16811

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Continuous page broken in Phantom 9.4.0.16811 but works in Reader 9.4.0.16811

Bug: Continuous page is broken in Phantom 9.4.0.16811 but works in Reader 9.4.0.16811

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Download Foxit Reader 9.4.0.16811 and Foxit Phantom 9.4.0.16811 on Windows 10
    2. Open Reader and Phantom and click File > Preferences > Page Display > Default page layout: Continuous
    3. Close both applications
    4. Download this PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/027trgmatt...sPage.pdf?dl=0
    5. Open #4 in Reader or Phantom, click xstrace bookmark, and scroll to next page. This "breaks"--meaning, other pages are NOT Continuous, but Single.
    6. Click xTop bookmark and scroll to the next page. This "works"--meaning, other pages ARE Continuous.

UPDATE: Despite this post's title, Phantom and Reader display the *same* behavior in steps 5-6.

Thank you!
    Last edited by mellowyellow; 01-23-2019, 08:08 PM.

mellowyellow

I tried to open the download of the PDF, but the dropbox told me "That file isn’t here anymore". Could you please check this and provide us another download link of the testing PDF document? Thank you.

Comment

Cherry,

Sorry. I just updated the link and tested it. Please try again.

Comment

It still says 'error 404', could you please have a double check? Thank you.

Comment

Cherry, the forum didn't save my update correctly yesterday, which I just confirmed. I updated the post above with the CORRECT link, but in case you have trouble, here is the correct link:
          https://www.dropbox.com/s/027trgmatt...sPage.pdf?dl=0

Thank you!

Comment

mellowyellow ,I already downloaded the PDF file you referred from the corresponding dropbox link you sent.This issue "Continuous page broken in Phantom 9.4.0.16811" has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#QCPHANTOM-15017.I will keep you informed for any updates about it or you may also write back to support@foxitsoftware.com with this report ID#QCPHANTOM-15017 to track its processing status in future.

Comment

Working...
            X