Creating a Customs Dynamic Stamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a Customs Dynamic Stamp

I am trying to create a custom dynamic stamp in Foxit Phantom with a box that would allow the user once they use the stamp to free type a purchase order number. Can someone please help me with this. When i select Stamp Text: Custom Value When Stamp is Added and follow the steps on the next popup it does not allow me to put in the po# when i use the stamp.

sunshine3540

Sorry for the trouble. Please help to provide us with the following.
    1. Check the version of Foxit PhantomPDF you are using by going to Help>About Foxit PhantomPDF.
    2. Would you please help to make a video to that shows how to reproduce the problem for our referencing? You may use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif
    Here's the download link:
    http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Comment

I am having this same issue. I created a dynamic stamp with custom input on another machine with Foxit reader and it works as advertised, on my main machine with PhantomPDF it does not work.

Comment

The dynamic feature of user,date,time is filling in at the time making the stamp and not dynamically filling in at the time of placing the stamp in a document. The dynamic feature is not working at all it appears in PhantomPDF. I'm surprised a fix hasn't been posted as this was obviously a problem on 1/24/19 for Sunshine3540.

Comment

chris@upcountryelectric.com ,I am sorry that I am still not clear about this issue you referred yet.Would you mind helping to use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif that shows how to perform the actions that you mentioned in adobe for our referencing.
          Here's the download link:
          http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
          (Unzip it, then double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Comment

Working...
          X