Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a spreadsheet table in Phantom PDF

Hello All,

I am making a spec sheet for some electrical equipment. In the spec sheet PDF i want to make a small spreadsheet of 4 row and 3 colums showing the:

Model#SKU, Unit Size, Voltage

I want this to be presented in a professional easy to read fashion so that I can show customers the specifications of the electrical equipment. I cannot find anywhere on how to make a table with rows and colums in PhantomPDF. I have also tried to copy and paste from excel and it creates an "image" but not an actual table.

The COM-ADDIN for excel to phantom PDF works ok, but it does not create a proper table/spreadsheet with borders, it just converts the text and preserves the spacing. The com add in converter does not create the nice professional borders.

Adobe PDF editor does this. How can I accomplish the same in PhantomPDF?

chriseuro ,For your request,would you please help to send us one similar PDF file sample with spreadsheet table included for us to take a closer look at first and also let us know which tool in Adobe PDF editor you could use it to create spreadsheet,so that we could know your question more clearly and better advise.

Comment

Working...
    X