Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Lyndi Wu

I'll attempt to drop here. This is not any specific PDF though. It applies to any PDF.
    I have submitted to your issue to our team for further investigation, any updates, I will keep you posted. ID:QCPHANTOM-6847.

We have a user get the same issue but it happens when running Ringcentral at the same time, do you use the program? Would you please help close other programs while running Foxit to see if it helps?

In addition, now the latest version is version10.1, would you please help perform a fresh reinstallation of Foxit to see if it helps?

http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...up_Website.exe

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post

I have submitted to your issue to our team for further investigation, any updates, I will keep you posted. ID:QCPHANTOM-6847.

We have a user get the same issue but it happens when running Ringcentral at the same time, do you use the program? Would you please help close other programs while running Foxit to see if it helps?

In addition, now the latest version is version10.1, would you please help perform a fresh reinstallation of Foxit to see if it helps?

http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...up_Website.exe

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
      I do not run Ring Central. I will try both the new version and shutting down some open programs.

(edit: fyi, the version you posted is the same version I had just recently installed. I performed a clean installation anyway, but this didn't help)

(edit2: well, what do you know. seems there is a conflict with Private Internet Access (PIA) VPN software which runs at startup. closed it and copy/paste works 100%! YAY! it's an odd problem, but not one I can't workaround.)

(edit 3: PIA recently released an update as well. I just installed it and now I can copy/paste with PIA open. formerly they used OpenGL hardware acceleration for their app, but switched to Direct3D 11 in this newest release. maybe that information will help?)
      Last edited by [email protected]; Today, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X