Slow File Opening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow File Opening

I have Foxit PhantomPDF 8.3.5.30351 and am running on Windows 7. The program used to load very quickly. Now, when I load a PDF for the first time, it takes about a minute to load. After that, other PDF's load immediately. Is there a fix for this?

Axisengr

Please remove your existing version then download the most current version 8.3.9 from the following link to install and see if the update makes a difference. Here's the direct download link for Foxit PhantomPDF 8.3.9:
    http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f..._enu_Setup.msi

If the update makes no difference, please help provide the following info:
    1) Please let us know how long it would take for you to open the PDF document;
    2) Did it occur when you try to open certain PDF documents or any PDF document? Please send us the PDF document in question;
    3) Please right-click on "This PC/Computer" then open Properties to check the detailed OS version number.
    4) Please help to generate the log files as the following way for further troubleshooting.
    i. Go to the installation folder of Foxit PhantomPDF, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF, new a Text Document and rename it to EnableLogging without the extension'.txt'.
    ii. Try to reproduce the issue.
    iii. After reproduce the issue, please go to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\log , send us all files in the log folder.

Then please try to disable all ConnectedPDF related plugins and see if it helps:
    Browse to the installation directory of Foxit PhantomPDF (by default it is: "C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\Plugins"), change the name of "ConnnetedPDFDRM.fpi, ConnectedPDFLogin.dll, ConnnectedPDFLogin64.dll, ConnectedPDFPlugin.fpi, CPDFOCLink.fpi" by adding old to them.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X