Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dynamic Zoom Possible?

Hello,

I would like to click and drag a custom window to zoom to that portion of the PDF. For example, I have a document with a graph amongst text. I would like to zoom in on the graph to see it in better detail. If I zoom to 300% or some other value, the zoom would not necessarily be centered on the graph. I haven't been unable to find any instruction on how to do this.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
    LS

You could try Loupe or Magnifier, which could be found under View tab. See the screenshot attached for the options.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Doris,

Looking at Loupe or Magnifier, I realized that Marquee is what I was looking for. Is there any way to customize the "View" group on the "Home" ribbon to add these 3 commands? Right now, I have to select the "View" ribbon and then look under the "Assistant" group to see those 3 commands. I can add them to a custom group on the Home ribbon, but I'd rather add them to the "View" group in the Home ribbon.

Thanks for your help,
      LS

Comment

LampShade64

Sorry that currently it is not supported to add the mentioned three commands to the existing "View" group under "Home" menu. We may try to add a custom group named (e.g.)"Zoom" next to the "View" group then add the mentioned three commands to the "Zoom" group.
        Also, could you please let us know why you'd prefer to add the three commands under existing View group rather than under a new customized group so we could forward your request as feature request for processing? Thank you.

Comment

Hi Cherry,

Since there was already a "View" group, it would make sense to me to add these commands there. I didn't notice that I could move the location of my custom groups on the ribbon until you pointed that out. I have created a "Zoom" group with those 3 commands next to "View".

To save space in the ribbon, is there a way to change the size of those added 3 commands to use small icons rather than large?

Thanks!
          LS

Never mind, I stumbled upon the "Use Large Icon" check box under "Rename..." on those items. That's kind of an awkward place to implement that feature. I would have put it in the same drop down menu where you find "Rename". However, I did find it and unchecked the boxes on those 3 icons.

Thanks again
          Last edited by LampShade64; 04-09-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LampShade64 View Post
            Hi Cherry,

Since there was already a "View" group, it would make sense to me to add these commands there. I didn't notice that I could move the location of my custom groups on the ribbon until you pointed that out. I have created a "Zoom" group with those 3 commands next to "View".

To save space in the ribbon, is there a way to change the size of those added 3 commands to use small icons rather than large?

Thanks!
            LS

Never mind, I stumbled upon the "Use Large Icon" check box under "Rename..." on those items. That's kind of an awkward place to implement that feature. I would have put it in the same drop down menu where you find "Rename". However, I did find it and unchecked the boxes on those 3 icons.

Thanks again
            So everthing goes well now, right? Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Working...
            X