Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i remove all the default hotkeys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i remove all the default hotkeys?

I have a program that stores everything that I have ever copied to the clipboard. But when I try using this program to paste text into the comments in the pdf document, instead it pastes the text onto the document page, as in editing. I think hot keys have an effect on this.

Jhon ,I apologize for any hassle and inconvenience this may cause for you.We can not remove all hotkeys in Foxit PhantomPDF at once.You need to manually delete shortcut key for each command by doing as follows:
    Right click on any position in menubar area in Foxit PhantomPDF,choose "customize the ribbon" option in the pop-up context menu to open the "Customize Tools" dialog box,click on "Keyboard" tab.Then you could find the default shortcut for each command line there,please single click on one specific command there and click on "Remove" button to remove its default shortcut key.

For the issue you mentioned,I am sorry that I am still not clear about it.Please help to rephrase it in more details with some illustrated screenshots. It is better if you could help to use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif that shows how to perform the actions that you mentioned in adobe for our referencing.
    Here's the download link:
    http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, then double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Attached Files

Comment

Foxit.avi. скачать Foxit.avi. Скачать с хорошего файлообменника

Comment

After watching my video, I noticed that Foxit switches from the comments window when I use the program to paste text. Therefore hotkeys are not related to this problem.

Comment

Jhon

That helps a lot. One more thing, could you please let us know the program name that you used or send us the trial download link of it so we could download it and further investigate the problem? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
            Jhon

That helps a lot. One more thing, could you please let us know the program name that you used or send us the trial download link of it so we could download it and further investigate the problem? Thank you.
            http://m8software.com/index.htm

Comment

Jhon ,This issue"Text Markup annotations(includes Highlight annotation) and Note annotation can not work correctly with M8 clickboard" cold also be replicated on our part,it has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#QCPHANTOM-16845,I will keep you informed for any updates about it or you may also write back to support@foxitsoftware.com with this report ID#QCPHANTOM-16845 to track its processing status.

Comment

Working...
              X