Formatting issues when converting Excel to pdf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formatting issues when converting Excel to pdf

I am having issues converting/combining Excel files to pdf. What should be a 1 page landscape-oriented table comes in too large and splits across 11 pages. I do not have the same issue creating the pdfs from within Excel. It appears to be an issue related to sizing or page orientation, but I have tried every setting and option I can think of and I still have the same result. I would prefer to use the "combine" feature, as I have multiple Excel files that need to be combined into one pdf file, and it's very tedious and time-consuming to have to convert each one separately before combining. Any help with this issue would be much appreciated.

1. Within Acrobat, click on the Tools menu and select Combine Files.
    2. Click Combine Files, and then click Add Files to select the files you want to include in your PDF.
    3. Click, drag, and drop to reorder the files and pages. Double-click on a file to expand and rearrange individual pages. Press the Delete key to remove unwanted content.
    4. When finished arranging files, click Combine Files.
    5. Click the Save button. Try This

Comment

Though the .pdf and .xls formats have been around for quite a while and both have always been popular among users, the possibility to export Excel files directly to PDF appeared in Excel 2007 only. So, if you have any modern version installed, including Excel 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007, you can convert Excel to PDF in the following quick and straightforward way.

Microsoft Excel allows exporting selected ranges or tables as well as saving one or several worksheets or the entire workbook as a PDF file.
      1. Open your Excel workbook and select the ranges or sheets you want to convert to a PDF file.
        • If you wish to export a table, place the cursor to any cell within a table.
        • To export a certain worksheet, simply make it active by clicking on this sheet's tab.
        • To convert several worksheets, select them all. To select adjacent sheets, click the tab for the first sheet, hold down Shift and click the tab for the last worksheet you want to select. To select non-adjacent sheets, hold down Ctrl while clicking the tabs of each sheet you want to save as PDF.
        • If you want to save the entire workbook as a single PDF file, skip this step : )
      2. In Excel 2013 and 1020, click File > Save as. In Excel 2007, click the Office button > Save as.
      3. In the Save As dialog window, select PDF (.*pdf) from the "Save as type" drop-down list.
      4. SRL Home Collection
        Jhandu shayar ki jhandu shayari
        Short Hindi Love Story
        Happy Birthday Shayari

Comment

Originally posted by dknow View Post
        I am having issues converting/combining Excel files to pdf. What should be a 1 page landscape-oriented table comes in too large and splits across 11 pages. I do not have the same issue creating the pdfs from within Excel. It appears to be an issue related to sizing or page orientation, but I have tried every setting and option I can think of and I still have the same result. I would prefer to use the "combine" feature, as I have multiple Excel files that need to be combined into one pdf file, and it's very tedious and time-consuming to have to convert each one separately before combining. Any help with this issue would be much appreciated.
        Thank you for reporting it. Which version of Foxit PhantomPDF are you using now and would you mind sending us the Excel files you mentioned so we can have further testing? You can send it to support@foxitsoftware.com, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dknow View Post
          I am having issues converting/combining Excel files to pdf. What should be a 1 page landscape-oriented table comes in too large and splits across 11 pages. I do not have the same issue creating the pdfs from within Excel. It appears to be an issue related to sizing or page orientation, but I have tried every setting and option I can think of and I still have the same result. I would prefer to use the "combine" feature, as I have multiple Excel files that need to be combined into one pdf file, and it's very tedious and time-consuming to have to convert each one separately before combining. Any help with this issue would be much appreciated. DQ Fan Survey
          I am having same issue. Any proper solution ?
          Last edited by Travis2378; 04-27-2019, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Travis2378 ,I am sorry that the issue you referred,we can not reproduce it on our part.So we need your help to send us the following informartion for further analysis:
            1:Your OS information(Eg:mine is windows10x64bit).
            2:Please go to "Help" tab in Foxit PhantomPDF,click on "About Foxit PhantomPDF" to check its version information.
            3: Did you combine excel files within Foxit PhantomPDF by going to "File" tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"Create">"Combine Files" to open combine dialog box ,click on "Add files... " to select some excel files to combine them? If not,please give us the detailed steps about how you combined excel files on your part.
            4:Please send us some excel files to be combined and the combined problematic PDF file. If it is inconvenience to upload files here, you may email them to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X