Fonts not printing correctly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts not printing correctly

I've had this recurring problem printing from FoxIt PhantomPDF. The attached photo shows what it does when the font is diagonal or vertical. It seems to elongate the individual characters. Adobe prints the same file with no problem. This is a 24 inch by 36 inch plan printed on a large format Canon IPF680 printer. The font is Arial. I just updated Foxit to Version 9.5.0.20723 and updated the printer drivers and it is still a problem. Any ideas?

Bill68
    Please help to provide us with the following info for further investigation;
    1. Your system info, like win7 32-bit, if it is windows10, please send us the screenshot of the panel"Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\System Information".
    2. The screenshot of printing dialog box you set.
    3. Your printer driver model, and is it a local printer connected directly to your computer?
    4. Does it happen to any files on your side? If it happens to a specific file, please send us the original pdf file and the scan of printing result you get for internal test. If it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.
    5. In addition,in Foxit printing dialog box, please check the option"Print as image" and print to see if it helps.

Comment

Print As Image worked. I have a 64bit Windows 10 Home edition. The PDF was created with Bricscad v18.2 printing to FoxIt PhantomPDF printer. I'll email that PDF to the support email. Thanks.

Comment

Bill68

Thank you, we will wait for your file, please just email us with the subject"Attention:Lyndi", I will follow up the case.

Comment

Working...
        X