Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It Throw an Error While Converting the Webpage"

Hi.

While Trying to Convert a Web Site I go this Error "It Throw an Error While Converting the Webpage"
    It does it in both Internet Explorer and Chrome.
    Any Clue on this one?

Best regards.
    Jonathan

Falcama ,I apologize for the inconvenience. Firstly,please help to install the latest version 9.5 of Foxit PhantomPDF if you are still using older version to see if it helps. Please download Foxit PhantomPDF V9.5 from the link below:
    http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ..._enu_Setup.msi
    If the issue still persists,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:The version number of your IE and Google chrome web browser.
    2:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit).
    3: Did this issue happen to all webpages or just some specific webpages? Please send us the URL link of webpage that to be converted.
    4:Please take a screenshot of the error message.
    5:How about if you try to print webpage with Foxit PhantomPDF printer on your part?
    6:
    Please help to send creator log for us by doing as follows:
    A:Navigate to the following folder:
    C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Creator\Creator-Log
    Please delete all of the files and folders included in this "Creator-Log" folder manually.
    B: Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Creator",please change the value for "EnableLog" on the right panel into 1 if its value is not 1 there.Please refer to attached screenshot:value.jpg.
    D:Please try to replicate the crash issue as usual again,then please navigate to the following folder again and package all of the files or folders that you can find in this "Creator-Log" folder for us: C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Creator\Creator-Log
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi. Lisa_lee

Thanks for responding to my request. That version of the software is the one it was send to us in the link when we purchase Foxit Phantom 9 a week ago so it was not necessary to install it.

1:The version number of your IE and Google chrome web browser.
      IE 11 and Version 73.0.3683.103
      2:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit).
      Windows 10 Enterprise x64bit
      3: Did this issue happen to all webpages or just some specific webpages? Please send us the URL link of webpage that to be converted.
      https://grossreceiptstax.delaware.gov/choosepassWord.aspx
      You will be able to convert it from there but when the user is logged on in the web site there is when the user get the error while trying to convert to PDF...

Comment

4:Please take a screenshot of the error message.
        It just show that message
        "It Throw an Error While Converting the Webpage"

5:How about if you try to print webpage with Foxit PhantomPDF printer on your part?
        It Prints Fine but the user wants to append multiple conversations from that web site and he does not want to do it one by one... He wants the feature of Append/convert to work...

I will answer you the other questions when I get back to the office in a few days.
        Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Falcama ,Thanks for your response.Look forward to getting the creator log file from you (please follow the step6 that I have referred in previous reply).We also need to know that how about did this issue just happen to corresponding website you mentioned? How about if you try to convert webpage from other website(Eg:http://www.foxitsoftware.com/)?

Comment

Hi. Lisa

I'm trying to upload the content of the Creator-Log in this post but the page said that I'm not authorized to create or remove attachments.

Best regards.
            Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
              Falcama ,Thanks for your response.Look forward to getting the creator log file from you (please follow the step6 that I have referred in previous reply).We also need to know that how about did this issue just happen to corresponding website you mentioned? How about if you try to convert webpage from other website(Eg:http://www.foxitsoftware.com/)?
              Hi. Lisa

As of right now all the other web sites work fine for conversions for this user, he may have to try a few other state web sites to see if he doesn't have any problems while trying to convert them... The web site in question is the State of Delaware website so they may have some extra security to get into it. The user can logging into it but to convert into PDF, because error I posted.

I'm not able to attach the Creator-Log in this post!
              Last edited by Falcama; 04-29-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Hi. Lisa

I just send you an E-Mail to your support@foxitsoftware.com and is send me back the following ticket:[FOXIT #279410].
                Best regards.
                Jonathan

Comment

Falcama

Thanks. We've received your email and will get back to you soon. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
                    Falcama

Thanks. We've received your email and will get back to you soon. Thank you.
                    Hi. Cherry

Thank you very much for the acknowledgement.

Best regards.
                    Jonathan

Comment

Hi. Cherry

I just send you another E-Mail to your Foxit support (support@foxitsoftware.com) with the Creator-Log from another website my user is having problems to convert into PDF.
                      This one is from the State of Florida.
                      It's showing the exact same error as the one from the State of Delaware...
                      "It Throw an Error While Converting the Webpage"

Your system send me an E-Mail with
                      Your ticket has been assigned an ID of [FOXIT #279862].

Best regards.
                      Jonathan
                      Last edited by Falcama; 04-30-2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Falcama

We've received the mentioned ticket Foxit#279862 and Lisa has taken it and will get back to you. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
                          Falcama

We've received the mentioned ticket Foxit#279862 and Lisa has taken it and will get back to you. Thank you.
                          Thank you very much Cherry!

Best regards.
                          Jonathan

Comment

Falcama ,This issue you referred in this thread has been submitted to our internal bug tracking for our QA team to do further investigation with report ID#QCPHANTOM-17220.I will keep you informed for any updates about this issue.

Comment

Hi. Lisa

I responded to your e-mail with the web site of the Department of Revenue of Florida for the [FOXIT #279410].

Best regards.
                              Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                              X