Identify Tabs with color

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify Tabs with color

I often have many tabs open at once, and need to switch back and forth between specific tabs. It would be really useful to be able to right click on a tab and set a color so that it made it easy to identify and move back and forth between several tabs. If there is another way to do this I would appreciate knowing. If not, I suggest this as a useful feature. I would leave the default tab colr as it is, and only allow tab colors by right clicking, although I would allow right clicking on multiple tabs to select multiple tabs to be colored.

Thank you for posting here. The file names have been shown on the tabs so you can identify them and switch between them easily.

Comment

Buzz has a spectacular idea! This could also help those who have vision problems.

Comment

cjones@ifbsolutions.org Buzz According to your request,we have submitted the suggestion "Support to set color for tab bars" as a new feature request for our product management team's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-13092,so it may be considered in future versions.

Comment

Working...
        X