Dropdown Date Menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropdown Date Menu

I like to create interactive pdf form with date field. In video manual is a possibility to make dropdown menu with calendar. Not working for me. How to do it. Pls help.

thx
    DexterDex

DexterDex_x73

Please first open Foxit PhantomPDF->go to "Help"->"About Foxit PhantomPDF" to check the version number. If not the most current version 9.6.0, please update to it.

Then please go to "Form"->"Text Field" then drag a rectangle to input the date, right-click on the Text Field to open "Properties"->"Format"->"Date", then choose at your preference. Then switch to Hand tool and click on the textfield, you'll see the date picker. Thank you.

Comment

Hi. I upgraded it and it works. But this is only works in Phantom. No dropdown menu in a Foxit Reader on in an Adobe Reader.

Comment

DexterDex_x73

It is working when I fill in the date field in Foxit Reader , please help to check if you select Hand tool to fill in and check if it is latest version9.6.

Also please check the version of Adobe Reader you use and send us the pdf file with the field for internal test.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X