Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workiva (Next Gen) Update - Foxit no long working as expected

Export to PDF, hyperlinks do not work - losing formatting and some numbers

Ever since the Workiva/Next Gen update, my users have been having issues with the exported PDFs.

They tell me the hyperlinks do not work and when printing the document they will lose the formatting and some numbers.

DefiantCrow Sorry for the inconvenience.
    1. What's version of Foxit PhantomPDF installed?
    2. May I know how did you export Excel to PDF? by Foxit PhantomPDF Printer or Foxit PDF addin in Excel?
    and can you please send the original and converted pdf file to us for internal testing? (you may send them to us by email: support@foxitsoftware.com)
    thanks.

Comment

We have Foxit 8.3.2.25013 installed on our servers.

We are not exporting to PDF from Excel. When exporting documents from Workiva to PDF we see that the hyperlinks do not work in foxit, is this the hand tool's fault?

As for the printing issue, any questions regarding that?

Comment

DefiantCrow

Would you please send us the pdf file which has the both issues for further test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.
        In addition, is it possible for you try our latest version of Foxit PhantomPDF to see if it helps? Now the latest version is version9.6.
        You can download the latest version from our website(www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads).

Comment

Working...
        X