Excel transform to PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel transform to PDF

I have 6 worklist in excel spreedsheet. I like to transfer 3 of 6 to Pdf. From today not working anymore. What should I do? It is a must for me. I want to buy your software but now this. Pls help or I shoul look for other alternatives. I can to transform only entire spreedsheet (all 6 worklists only).

Many thx for help

DexterDex_x73

DexterDex_x73

Please open your excel file in Office Excel program, select Create PDF under Foxit PDF tab in Excel as the attached screenshot, then you can select the spreedsheet that you'd like to convert.
    If it is not working, do you get any error? And let me know the version of Excel program you use.
    Attached Files

Comment

Not working for me anymore. I dont get Phantom window anymore. It automatically transfer all workbook. Evertyhing work well but from yesterday not working anymore. I am using latest Excel 365p with online subscription. I need this function for work. I really like to buy Phantom but now this. I dont like Adobe software but without this function in Phantom I will be forced to look their software. Pls help. Maybe I can send you a video to see what is my problem.

Bye
      DexterDex_x73

Comment

Would you mind using the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif that shows how to reproduce the problem for our referencing.
        Here's the download link:
        http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
        (Unzip it, double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Or can we arrange a remote session so I can connect to your computer to see what happens? Please write an email to support@foxitsoftware.com (Subject:Richell Attention) so we can arrange it, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X