Expand Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expand Tags

The tag tree will not expand completely. I want all tags in a table to expand, right down to the tag, along with the rest of the tree. Does not work.

Would you mind making a screenshot of it and send us the original file you mentioned so we can do further testing? Thank you.
    Please send it to [email protected]

Comment

This is from any file. In Acrobat for example, you can go to the tag tree, click the + sign while holding control and every tag expands open. You can then see all tagged content. This does not work in Foxit. I am told it will in the next version after 9.7

Comment

murr777

I've checked internally the status of Report ID#PHANTOM-13318: Supports to hold Ctrl key from keyboard and click on + from Tag panel to expand tag tree completely. The feature was planned to be added to the version released in Winter 2019. It could be the next version of version 9.7.0. Thank you.

Comment

I have 9.7. The tree does not expand. According to Foxit, the next version is in 18 months and will be expandable then. This is a huge time killer and I am forced to use Acrobat to perform some features Foxit did not include.

Comment

murr777 ,I am sorry that our existing version of Foxit PhantomPDF is still V9.7.0 and the feature request "Report ID#PHANTOM-13318: Supports to hold Ctrl key from keyboard and click on + from Tag panel to expand tag tree completely." is scheduled to be implemented in the next version of V9.7.0 which hasn't been released yet. I will keep you informed once next version is released.

Comment

9.7 is released, we have it. do you work at foxit? Had it for over 1 month.

Comment

it is NOT in 9.7. I was told, not released until april 2021

Comment

murr777

The feature is not added in version9.7, but its next version, normally it will be released in the next quarter if everything goes well, if it is released, we will keep you posted. Thank you for your waiting.

Comment

Working...
                  X