Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save PDF table to Word in a way that is useful?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save PDF table to Word in a way that is useful?

I have to believe that there is a solution to this. I often need to export PDF tables to Word or Excel. Using every variable I can find, any export to Word just creates a text box with the text in it. If I copy the table within it, I get another text box. Not helpful. If I copy and paste text only, I get text only. If that is my only option, I need to find a new solution. It is bad enough that to avoid text box hell, I have to navigate the save settings. Seriously, does ANYONE ever want text boxes? Not in my world.

And no, copying and pasting does no good. Bye bye table.

Exporting to Excel is only marginally better. Almost every row and every column become multiple rows and multiple columns. Yes, with time I can fix it, but that pretty much defeats the purpose of exporting it in the first place.

Is there a solution or should I look for a new product?

Interlopist ,I apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software.Regarding the situation 'any export to Word just creates a text box with the text in it' you mentioned,would you please help to send us one original PDF file to be exported and the exported word file for us to take a closer testing first? If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X