Previous view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous view

Why is the Previous View function often not working and not returning to the previous page, but instead returning to the earlier page? If there are several quick transitions to the Previous view, then the program often freezes and also does not work correctly.

jhon Is it possible to record a short video to show us the process of the issue? Also, could you please confirm below information?
    1 Version of Foxit PhantomPDF you are using. You could find the version number under Help -- About Foxit PhantomPDF.
    2 Is this issue file-related?
    3 Version of your system?

Comment

I notice a similar behavior as described by Jhon. If the page display is "single page" and I click on the Previous View button, it will go to the last selected page on the bookmark list. However, if the page display is the "continuous" mode, then it works fine (It will go to the actual previous page). I'm wondering if it is a configuration issue.

Comment

Vinicius Vigolo

Sorry for the trouble. After carefully test, I cannot reproduce the issue with my files, please help provide us with the following info for further investigation.
        1. The version of Foxit PhantomPDF you use.
        2. Does it happen to any files? If it happens to a specific file, please send us the sample for internal test.
        3. Would you please help to make a video that shows how to reproduce the problem for our referencing? You may use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif
        Here's the download link:
        http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip

(Unzip it, double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
        X