Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch convert from Office to PDF not working

Hello, new member here.

I am trying to batch convert .docx files to PDF using Foxit Phantom. The option File > Create > Office to PDF doesn't allow me to select multiple files, so it takes way too long (I usually need 50+ conversions).

I've tried File > Create > PDF from Multiple Files, but this also will not recognise .docx files.

Am I not seeing something?? This is an essential function for me, and something I miss about Adobe.

Thanks,
    Jack

JackTsonis Hi Jack, Firstly, may I know what's OS of your PC? and what's version of Foxit PhantomPDF installed? (please go to HELP menu and click "about Foxit PhantomPDF" to see detailed)
    Besides, Foxit PhantomPDF supports to convert multiple Office documents to PDF. and steps: File > Create > PDF from Multiple Files are correctly.
    As your mentioned that it could not recognise .docx files, can you please check all .docs files cannot be recognised or particularly? if particularly, can you please send it to us for testing? thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello, I am using MacOS 10.13.6, and Foxit Phantom 3.2.0.0404. I just updated Foxit to make sure – but still same problem. Can only convert .docx single, not batch.

Seems like .docx is not a support file type in Multiple Files:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.25.34 pm.png
Views:	38
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	177079

Attached Files

Comment

JackTsonis

Please update your Foxit PhantomPDF for Mac to version 3.4 and you should be able to convert multiple word documents to PDFs. Please give it a try. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X