X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyndi_wu
    replied
    Frank H

Please try the below workaround to see if it helps.

For Foxit PhantomPDF9.7 Users:
    1. Download DLL.zip from the below link, and unzip the file to get two dll files"FPCSDK.dll" and "FPCSDK64.dll":

http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss/QCPHANTOM-9782/Phantomdlls.zip
    2.Keep your Foxit PhantomPDF closed you it is opening. Browse to the installation folder of Foxit PhantomPDF(By default it is:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF"),please save the two newly downloaded dll files into this folder to replace its original two files there.

If not, p
    lease open Foxit, go to File>Preferences>General, check the option"Lauch in debug mode" under Application Startup.Restart Foxit, and try to reproduce the issue, and go to C:\users\Your Name\AppData\Local\Foxit PhantomPDF\glog , send us the whole folder "glog".

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Frank H
    replied
    Sorry for such late reply.
    I executed the 'ping' command you suggested and all 4 round trip connection completed with an average of 161ms round trip. A guess a little long but I am in Australia. The version is 9.7.

Leave a comment:

• cherry
    replied
    Frank H

This kind of display problem may due to the network connection. Could you please help check if your network connection?
    Please right-click on Windows Start, choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    Input ping startpage.foxitsoftware.com, then press Enter on your keyboard.
    Also, please let us know which version of Foxit PhantomPDF are you using on your side and your location. Thank you.
    (To check the version of Foxit PhantomPDF, you may go to Help->About Foxit PhantomPDF)

Leave a comment:

• Frank H
    started a topic Start page in text only

Start page in text only

I have installed FoxitPhantomPDF on my Windows 7 and appears to work fine except for a minor problem.
    The Start Page shown after launching, shows the page as a text only. I've seen other copies with the same Start page as mine but graphic. All the text shown is correct, but only the text.
    I have uninstalled the completely the application including data, and then re-installed again.
    The problem persists. Please see attached screen shot.
    Where should I look for this problem?
    Thanks
Working...
X