Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to split a PDF in the middle of a page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to split a PDF in the middle of a page?

I have a PDF of several pages. The top of the page is oriented normally. The bottom of the page is inverted (the page is meant to be folded after printing). I would like a) split the page, rotate the split/bottom part, and rejoin the split page or b) select the bottom part and rotate in place. The objective is to get both halves of the page with normal orientation. Can I do either?

OHPRS Tech

To split a PDF in the middle of a page, you may go to Organize->Duplicate then duplicate the page. Then open that page, go to Organize->Crop Pages->then drag a box around the left part you'd like then double-click on the box then OK; then open that duplicated page, go to Organize->Crop Pages->then drag a box around the right part you'd like to be another page.

Comment

I would have never thought to look in the Print options. I don't know why this feature is not incorporated into the Split feature of Foxit. The Split feature only separates page whereas the Print option cuts them?
      192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Comment

clikord ,I am sorry that I still don't quite understand your needs.What feature do you need it to be incorporated into split feature?
        Please help to describe your requirements in more details with some illustrated screenshots.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
        X