Tab switching problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tab switching problem

Caglar Ozdemir ,We apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software. Do you mean that you failed to switch tab by clicking on the target PDF file's tab bar? If so,firstly please help to delete the Foxit PhantomPDF registry key by doing as follows to see if it helps:
    Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF *.* "
    and
    "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF *.*" to delete the whole folder of Foxit PhantomPDF *.* (For example:Foxit PhantomPDF 9.0 or Foxit PhantomPDF 10.0) .

If the above method doesn't make any difference,please help to provide with us the following information:
    1:Your OS information(E.g.windows 10x64bit).
    2:Please click on "Help" tab>"About Foxit PhantomPDF" to check its version number.
    3: Did this issue happen to some particular PDF files? If so,please send us those PDF files for further testing. If it is not convenience to upload the files on forum,please email them to [email protected] (Attn.Lisa) and indicate this thread link when you email to us.
    4:When did you begin to discover this problem and have you made any changes to your computer or Foxit PhantomPDF before this issue happened?

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

I deleted the reg. The problem did not fix. There is Foxit Reader same problem. Problems occur when you open more than 12 pdf. The problem occurs in the right section. Can you try?

System:
      Windows 10 Home Single Language 1909 x64bit
      ─░ntel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU 2.50GHz RAM 16 GB

Comment

Caglar Ozdemir ,I have received your ticket in [email protected] (ticket #28808),I will keep on following up this case in ticket.

Comment

Working...
        X