Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    Caglar Ozdemir Thanks for your reply.I have submitted the suggestion"Support the Undo Close Tab feature in Foxit PhantomPDF/Reader like other application does" to our product management team's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-8576.

Any further questions or concerns,please contact us any time.

Leave a comment:

• Caglar Ozdemir
    replied
    I don't remember the name of the tab that was closed because i work with too many documents.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CQCyMS.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	178262Click image for larger version

Name:	CQCkWU.png
Views:	30
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	178263‚Äč

This feature is available in some programs. Examples: Chrome, Adobe Reader. Can you add this feature.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    Caglar Ozdemir Thanks for your post. Did you accidentally double-click on the tab too quickly to close it?If so,you could turn off the "Double-click to close a tab" this feature in Foxit PhantomPDF/Reader by clicking on "File" tab>"Preferences">"General",please UNCHECK the option "Double-click to close a tab">click on "OK" to save the setting.

To reopen the closed PDF file,please click on "File"tab>"Open">"Recent Documents" where you will find that the recent opened PDF files are all listed under the "Recent Documents" list,please click on one of the file under the "Recent Documents" list to open it.

In addition,if Foxit PhantomPDF/Reader crashes with an exception,then all of last opened PDF files won't be recorded under "Recent Documents",we will lost all record of last opened files.

Leave a comment:

• Caglar Ozdemir
    started a topic Feature Undo Closed Tab

Undo Closed Tab

How do I undo a tab accidentally closed?
Working...
X