DigiSign compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigiSign compatibility

I provide IT support for a client that is having issues with _some_ pdf files that are digitally signed with SkySlope's DigiSign instead of Docusign. Users are not able to print some of those files, but Adobe Reader can print those files without issue. The issue persists across multiple printers and users.

Is there a compatibility issue at play that would prevent printing?

An HP printer in the location provides an error message "79 Service Error"

I did reach out to SkySlope. Their tech had never heard of Foxit PhantomPDF (what), but suggested that a user print the signed document to PDF first, then open the _new_ pdf and see if they can print. Is there a technical reason that might work? Does Foxit treat some kinds of digitally signed documents as "incomplete" or similar and needs to have them "finalized?"

Comment

JJ-WTG

Sorry for the trouble. In Foxit printing dialog box, have you selected Document and Markups as Print What? Please try to see if it helps.

If not, please send us the pdf file in question for internal test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to [email protected].
      And send us the screenshot of Foxit printing dialog box you set and let me know the version of Foxit PhantomPDF you use.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X