Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show the resolution/size of individual images

Hey,

I'm currently evaluating Foxit PhantomPDF and found some very interesting features.

For pre-print checking of a large document, I'd like to determine the actual resolution of included images in dpi. Right click -> Properties in 'Edit' mode will give useful information on the actual image dimensions. Couldn't the resolution be displayed here as well? Or, is there any kind of view where every image is accompanied by its individual resolution in one of the corners of every image? Also, it would be very useful to see the actual contribution in file size of every included image.

Maybe, this is already there and I wasn't able to find it. If not, please consider this to be a feature suggestion!

Best Regards!

... is there anything wrong with user registration/login to the forums from within Chrome 83? Had to use Edge here to register/sign in/write this post...

tstone

Your comments has been forwarded to Foxit internal features tracking system as new feature for processing. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-14746. We'll update the processing status here Or you may email to [email protected] with this ID# to track the processing status. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X