Prevent PDF from resizing application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent PDF from resizing application

Hi, I got secured PDF that has those properties set and it just hides everything and positions file in tiny windows (on 4K monitor) in the center middle of the screen. And while I can press ESC and get back to the normal view with few clicks, I would love to prevent this jerk move by blocking those options. I expected it under Accessibility menu, where I can enforce page view, but alas, it's not there (phantom 9 business).

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-07-04_21-16-30.png
Views:	115
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	178650

How shall I regain control of my editor, so no PDFs can do this?

shalmirane ,We apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software.When you open PDF file which includes"resize window to initial page" this initial setting in 4K device ,the Foxit window would be resized into a very tiny window on 4K monitor,this is a known issue with older versions which has already been rectified in our latest released version 10 of Foxit Reader and Foxit PhatnomPDF.
    Please help to download and install the latest version of Foxit Reader v10 or Foxit PhantomPDF v10 to give a try at your convenience. You could download the latest version from our official download center below:
    https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
    However,it must be mentioned that the Foxit window also would be resized since it need to response to the "resize window to initial page" this setting when you open such PDF file in Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader V10,but the window won't be resized into a very small one ,the window would be large enough on 4K monitor.

In addition,according to your request,I have also submitted the suggestion "Provide a method in Foxit PhantomPDF/Reader to ignore the 'Resize Window to initial page' this initial setting ,then prevent PDFs from resizing application" as a new feature request to our product management team's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-14760.

Any further questions or concerns,please contact us any time.

Comment

Working...
    X