Increase the height of the Text Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase the height of the Text Fields

I created a fillable application that is 8 page long. The text fields were created by Run[ning] Form Field Recognition. Everything is great except of the height of the text fields.
    Some of the lower case letters are cut off as shown on the attachment. I'd like to know if it's possible to increase the height of all fields (to fit the letters properly)- all at once or page-by-page. I have around 200 fields and it would take me hours in adjust them one-by-one

I want to keep the following settings
    Font size - 12.0
    Font - Helvetica Bold

PS: If there's a way to force all fields filled out with the upper case letters that would be the best solution.

Foxit PhantomPDF version 8.2.0.2xxx

Hmm. Looks like I'm not authorized to attach pictures. Please check this link https://imgur.com/Brei1zq

The height of the text fields can not be changed by one action, you need to change it one by one.
    To force all fields filled out with the upper case letters, it should be done by JS, I will forward it to my JS team to see if it can be done or not, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by richell_huang View Post
      To force all fields filled out with the upper case letters, it should be done by JS, I will forward it to my JS team to see if it can be done or not, thank you.
      Thank you! I'll be checking for an update

Comment

Working...
      X